Accounts Assistant – Hatherleigh
Our client is a manufacturer of entertainment products, supplying the wholesale trade and selling directly to customers.
Duties will include:
- Register purchase invoices on Sage and manage approval process. Match to Goods Received Notes. Check coding and mark for payment.
- Raise sales invoices in Excel using Sales reports. Monitor payments received and chase outstanding debts when necessary.
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of accountancy principles, basic bookkeeping skills and experience with Sage are essential. You should be comfortable with VAT calculations and be able to use Excel to an intermediate level.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm with a one hour lunchbreak