We are recruiting for an exciting new admin role near Beaworthy
We are currently looking for a full time Administrator for 40 hours a week to join our clients based at Halwill
The main roles and responsibilities of this post are as follows:
- General bookkeeping using specified account management software
- Cash flow management, utilising specific software including Microsoft Excel
- Payroll and timesheet management, in collaboration with the Management staff
- HR and personnel management
- Maintenance and management of individual resident’s files.
- Monitoring and management of Health and safety systems, including testing certificates
- Environmental Audits of the Home
- Assist with Health and Safety Compliance, where necessary conduct Risk Assessments and Action Plans
- General purchasing and budget maintenance, and where necessary appropriation of new contracts/suppliers
- General secretarial duties
Training will be given on specific areas where necessary.
Flexible hours ranging from 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm with an hourly rate of £11.50 per hour.