Our client is looking for an Agricultural Parts Assistant to join their busy depot based near Holsworthy. Our client is a leading distributor for a number of Agricultural Manufacturers.
- Identifying customer’s spare parts requirements in store, by phone and email, using online parts systems and physical parts books.
- Assisting the parts and service team with everyday tasks
- Sales Order Processing and Invoicing on Ibcos Gold System
- Raising Quotations
- Running our client’s Ebay parts shop
- Organising part returns and couriers
- Assisting in stock control/stock management/ end of year stock take.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Agricultural machinery or automotive knowledge essential
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage. Full training will be provided on our client’s systems.
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel & office.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
This is a full time position 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday & every other Saturday 9am-12 noon.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package to the right candidate with opportunities to develop your career in our growing business.
For more information please contact Alternative Recruitment on 01409255647.