We are currently seeking an Agricultural Engineer for a permanent full time position for our clients based near Holsworthy
Working with AGCO premium brands Fendt & Valtra as well as our other key franchises. You will be joining a long established family run company with a great team work ethic who pride themselves on first class customer service.
Duties to include:
- PDI’ing new tractors & machinery
- Servicing & Repairing tractors and machinery on and off site.
- Completing general admin duties (timesheets & job cards)
The ideal candidate should:
- have experience as a qualified agricultural engineer/technician with a knowledge of tractors and machinery not brand specific.
- be familiar with the industry, machinery and terminology.
- be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- provide high levels of customer service
Ability to gain/maintain technician status with AGCO training.
This is a full time position: Monday to Friday 8.30am- 5.00pm.
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00pm (as required)
On call on a rota basis
Competitive pay depending on experience plus overtime paid at time and a half.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme, Company Van, Mobile & Laptop.