Due to exceptional recent growth, our client, a leading regional firm of chartered accountants, is looking to recruit an accounts /audit assistant manager to join their busy team.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, working with a modern portfolio of clients in a proactive and dynamic environment, then this is the role for you.
With the continued future growth, you will have the opportunity to move up the ladder without relying on people leaving and filling old shoes.
The firm offers exceptional, genuine career progression opportunities as well as the chance to begin or continue your ACA / ACCA with full study support.
You will join a dynamic, friendly and sociable team based in modern offices in Exeter.
As a growing firm, you will be able to get stuck in with all aspects of the practice including accounts, tax and audit. The main duties of the role will be:
- Preparing, reviewing and filling the accounts and tax computations for portfolio of mainly companies and charities (training can be given if you are not experienced in preparing charity accounts).
- Preparing management accounts and offering guidance on making tax digital and any bookkeeping issues they may have.
- Senioring audits, particularly in the busy periods.
- Preparing, and filling the personal tax computations of directors.
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries and be their point of contact for accounting matters.
- Training and guiding a small team of trainees, and reviewing their work where necessary.
- Minimum of three years of accounts practice experience with company accounts.
Note: If you feel that you are under, or too qualified, then do get in touch to discuss further as there is flexibility with the role.
What you will receive
- Exceptional salary and full study support towards ACA / ACCA.
- Opportunity to progress your career and work through the ranks at one of the fastest growing firms in the region in new, modern offices.
- Free parking, regular staff socials.
This role is an urgent requirement, and so apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. For more information, contact us on 01392 793995.