This is a part time position required to assist with helping to write Standard Operating Procedures. The SOPs are used by Operations staff to govern day to day interaction with the processes, they are also a foundation document for our quality system and are viewed by our external customers. The detail contained in them maybe business sensitive and needs to be of a high standard to meet our clients manufacturing standards.
• Working closely with the Technical Assistant, create, review or rewrite SOP’s as required in GOS, Waste Water Treatment and Cheese
• Liaise with key stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Operations & Technical ) to create documents that will be used internally and viewed externally by customers and business partners.
• To create and coordinate the required training plan to document SOP training and sign off against
• To maintain records of all SOP’s to agreed protocols and store as appropriate
Knowledge and Experience
• Dairy or Food Science background preferred
• Excellent communication skills including written English
• Technical mastery of standard word and image processing programs with attention to detail
• High standard of written English and should be proficient in technical writing.
• Self-motivated and well organised with attention to detail.
• Experience working within a compliance driven culture.
• Interest in Dairy or Food industry matters.
Hours and Salary tbc