Our client, a growing, modern accounts practice based in Exeter is searching for an experienced bookkeeper / payroll clerk to join their busy business services team.
You will be joining a small, friendly team and be able to make the role your own. You will be able to suggest recommendations to accounting processes and act as the finance guru for your own portfolio of clients.
- Assisting with the bookkeeping requirements for your own portfolio of clients.
- Preparing management accounts when required.
- Giving ad-hoc technical advice to clients
- Assisting with payroll when required.
- Assisting the accounts preparation team when required.
What you will get
Excellent salary DOE, flexible working hours, full study support and be apart of a an exciting growing business.
This is an urgent vacancy and so apply immediately to avoid disappointment.