Our client is currently seeking a CNC Operator/Miller to join their small but expanding team.
The ideal candidate would have some previous knowledge or experience with CNC programming, setting and operation. Additional training can be provided to the successful applicant to develop existing skills.
Preferred skills and requirements:
● Excellent communication skills
● Enthusiastic, flexible and reliable and positive
● Commercial and contractual awareness with the ability to work to deadlines
● Ability to work as part of a team but also to work to own initiative and be self-motivated
● Attention to detail
● Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
● Proficient IT skills
● Adept at setting and operating CNC machines
● CAD CAM experience would be advantageous. Training can be given to develop existing skills
This is a full time, permanent position primarily based upon 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7:00 until 15:30 with 30 minutes break. The annual holiday entitlement will be 20 days plus bank holidays.
Salary will be negotiable and dependant on experience.
For more information please contact Alternative Recruitment on 01409 255647.