We are currently seeking a Maintenance Operative for a leading British foods company based in Camelford. The successful applicant will be required to work on a wastewater treatment plant and will contribute to the safe and efficient operation of the Plant.
The main duty will be to replace filters in a filter bank and steam clean those filters removed. This will be required at predetermined intervals, likely hourly. There may be other housekeeping duties as required by the Utilities Manager. This work must be achieved whilst adhering to environmental consent limits, legislative standards in Water Recovery and Health and Safety and all company requirements. Full training and PPE will be provided.
The successful candidate will –
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have a flexible approach to shift cover
- Be available for an immediate start (within 1 week)
- Be able to demonstrate practical skills and enjoy a hands on approach.
- Have the ability to undertake repetitive work and be self-accountable
- Be aware of responsibility to follow instructions as stated in our clients Health and Safety Policy.
Shift Pattern: 3 on 3 off, days & nights / 7 to 7 including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Temporary for 3 months but this period may be extended