Our client is looking for a bright, pro-active individual to join their busy team to assist with their ever growing customer base, providing excellent customer service as well as administration. You will often be the first point of contact, so it’s essential that you have excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail in order to maintain high standards of customer service. Other duties will include the planning of service routes, organising itinerary and other logistical tasks that are assigned.
To be considered for this Office Administrator role you will ideally need the following experience and attributes:
• Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
• Previous experience in administration essential
• Planning and organisational skills
• High level of literacy and accuracy
• Must be computer literate and confident user of Word & Excel
five days per week.
£9.50 – per hour
Placement starting on a temporary basis but will lead to permanent position.
To be paid weekly