POWER & CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
New permanent role available in Davidstow for our client
Automation engineer with PLC, SCADA, Siemens, electrical
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing automation support as and when needed on capital expenditure and projects.
- Collaborating with all site engineering, process improvement projects and maintenance functions.
- Installing, commissioning and supporting Production IT Networks, Instrumentation and Electrical infrastructure.
- Providing out of hours support for all critical Site Process Systems.
- Processing PLC’s (Maintenance and programming changes, Mods etc). (Allen Bradley)
- In depth knowledge of Process plant and Packing Operations.
- Strong Electrical Engineering background – Multi skilled preferred.
- A high degree of planning and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with a strong ability for problem solving.
Up to £56K DOE