We are currently seeking a Press Brake and Laser Setter/Operator for our client based near Great Torrington.
Our client, one of the South West’s leading specialist fabricators are looking for an individual to work in a combined role of a Press Brake Setter/Operator and Laser Setter/Operator.
- To operate both a Bystronic press brake and Bystronic laser.
- Produce fabricated products, working from CAD drawings and to tight tolerances.
- Producing work of a high quality required by the customer.
- Operate the laser to achieve high quality parts and maximum machine throughput.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience of setting and operating a press brake
- Previous experience of laser cutters (desirable but can be trained)
- Experience working within the sheet metal industry
- Able to work under time-line pressure and read and interpret engineering drawings
Our client are ideally looking for an individual with previous press brake and laser cutting experience but are willing to train an individual who is keen to learn and develop a career within the engineering sector.
Rate of pay up to £11.00ph
Working hours – Basic 39 hrs per week, Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm with opportunity of overtime paid at time and a third
For more information please contact Alternative Recruitment on 01409 255647.