This position reports to the Production Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for running a small team to produce pates, rillettes and cured and fermented meats. Full training will be given. There is a requirement to be able to record production batches and log goods in.
The successful candidate need not have experience in producing meat products but food manufacturing would be useful.
- Work within a small team to produce the specific product, this includes, weighing out ingredients, cooking, jarring and sealing.
- Operate the retort.
- Control of CCP’s
- Record batch, goods in and waste records
- Ensure that quality is maintained
- Achieve production targets.
- Assist in the packing and dispatch of finished goods.
- You will need to be able to work in a physical environment under pressure.
- You will need numeracy and literacy skills.
- You will need to have a high level of personal hygiene.
- Good with people
7.00 to 5.00 Monday to Thursday.
£9 per hour
28 days per year (including bank holidays)