We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator for our Okehampton based client. You will be working as part of a team of residential sales staff.
You will be expected to demonstrate that you are highly motivated and proactive in driving your workload with organisational skills and attention to detail being paramount to maintain service levels. The ability to demonstrate your desire to forge a long term career prospect and to be part of a winning team with the aim to support the team in all administration work including design and marketing and participate in the sales area will be an essential requirement of this role.
You may participate in viewings and it is therefore an essential part of this role is to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
Your role will include audio typing, petty cash, working on an estate agency software systems along with typing and general administration duties so IT skills are essential in this role. Preparing weekly adverts and proof reading.
Our client very much operates as a team therefore you will assist colleagues in the team and may be required to work in another branch and/or assist with the ‘out of hours’ company mobile telephone.
You will implement the business plan to ensure that you offer high standards of customer service to vendors and applicants. The Branch Manager will set office sales targets and will manage them by monitoring individual performance.
Reporting/Training: Your line manager is the Branch Sales Manager in your office. In-house performance training will take place to ensure you are able to fulfil your duties and targets set. Our client are very keen on training and we will require you to participate in outsourced training.
Key Duties will include:
- Work and support the other team members to optimise your branch’s performance
- Ensure company standards are met and maintained
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Register applicant’s details and property requirements
- General administration duties
- Audio typing of property particulars including creative layouts.
- Using estate agency software.
- Using a software to prepare weekly advertising for the newspapers
- Use good organisational skills, planning and time management
Qualifications & Skills
- Be motivated and driven
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and communicational skills
- Proven track record obtaining desired results and achieving targets
- Appropriate professional qualifications or willingness to undertake training
- Desire and determination to ‘go the extra mile’
- High degree of self-motivation and determination
- Providing excellence in customer services
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with your Manager and your team colleagues
- Show excellent rapport building skills
- Develop and show excellent negotiating skills – ability to think outside of the box
- Demonstrate that you have the ability to work under pressure