We are now recruiting for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join a friendly and welcoming team of residential sales staff in an Estate Agency Office in Okehampton on a permanent and full time basis.
You will be expected to demonstrate that you are highly motivated and proactive in driving your workload with organisational skills and attention to detail being paramount to maintain service levels. The ability to demonstrate your desire to forge a long term career prospect and to be part of a winning team with the aim to support the team and participate in the sales area will be an essential requirement of this role.
You will participate in viewings and it is therefore an essential part of this role is to be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
Your role will include telephoning and liaising with vendors and clients alike, arranging and booking viewings working on estate agency software systems and general administration duties so excellent IT skills are absolutely essential.
Because the company operates as a team you will assist colleagues in the team and may be required to work in another branch on occasions.
You will implement the business plan to ensure that you offer high standards of customer service to vendors and applicants. The Branch Manager will set office sales targets and will manage them by monitoring individual performance.
Reporting/Training: Your line manager is the Branch Sales Manager in your office. In-house performance training will take place to ensure you are able to fulfil your duties and targets set. As a company we are very keen on training and we will require you to participate in outsourced training.
Key Duties will include:
- Work and support the other team members to optimise your branch’s performance
- Ensure company standards are met and maintained daily
- Effectively deal with incoming enquiries
- Register applicant’s details and property requirements
- General administration duties
- Be proactive with sales orientated telephone calls, associated emails and follow ups
- Using estate agency software – keeping and recording detailed notes.
- Creating and nurturing excellent relationships with colleague clients
- Use good organisational skills, planning and time management
- Book and conduct appropriate appointments
Behaviours to demonstrate:
- Building and securing value from relationships
- Upholding the principle that customer service is paramount
- Driving innovation and action
- Creating a shared vision
- Maintaining the brand and company standards at all times
- Protecting the values and reputation of our client
- Ensuring branch targets are consistently met
The Company operates a commission based pay structure dependent upon revenue generation and monthly banking targets. Employees may be eligible to participate in the scheme. Details will be provided separately
The Company may review the commission structure on an annual basis. Targets will be set annually in accordance with the Company business plan.
An excellent method the company uses for their commission is the ‘pooling structure’ this means that so long as the Branch, as a team reaches their On Target Earnings each member of staff will have their monthly commission guaranteed.
You will receive business mileage in accordance with the company mileage scheme.
A company pension is available.
Your usual hours of work are from 8.45 am to 5.30 pm (with half an hour unpaid lunch break) this will amount to a 41.25 hour working week.