We are currently seeking 3x Shift Engineers for a client near Camelford. Our client is in a very exciting period of growth focusing on investment and development of their existing strong brands. They are looking to expand their team and have 3x Shift Engineers available.
- To provide engineering support to the site processes, plant and equipment, attend to breakdowns and stoppages to help keep plant efficiencies as high as possible. Being both proactive and reactive in assisting the maintenance department to achieve their site PM targets.
- Organise and prioritise workloads where required and ensure Production awareness of time scales and plant outages.
- Strive to seek areas of plant/product improvements. Continue training to achieve highest level of site and plant skills, progress core skills as required.
- Assist in the development of other engineers, apprentices and production staff by training, creating a positive team environment. Organise within team. Look for opportunities to gain experience on different plant.
- To deliver proactive work in such forms of PM’s, PPM’s, fault log work, site action log work, and standing orders (not exhaustive) to deliver the same as above
Key Skills and Abilities
- Trained to engineer standards, City & Guilds, HNC, ONC.
- Be able to demonstrate practical engineering skills with a hands on approach.
- Have an understanding of current relevant legislation.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, multi task and self-accountable.
- Have broad understanding of site plant and processes.
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off, rotating days and nights 7 – 7
This is a full time permanent position, salary £34,000 including shift and OT allowances
For more information please contact Alternative Recruitment.